21 And Over


Straight-A college student Jeff Chang has always done what’s expected of him. But when his two best friends Casey and Miller surprise him with a visit for his 21st birthday, he decides to do the unexpected for a change, even though his critical medical school interview is early the next morning. What was supposed to be one beer becomes one night of chaos, over indulgence and utter debauchery in this outrageous comedy.

I had really wanted this movie to be funny and Hangover like. So many movies (including Hangover 2) have tried to capture that over the top one night partying comedy aura and have fallen way short. I think this movie probably has come the closest by far. There were plenty of big laughs and the bantering between the three guys was great. I'm not going to say that I laughed my ass off from start to finish, but I definitely enjoyed the movie alot.

I would recommend anyone interested in seeing this to check it out. It was very funny and didnt drag at all due to the short run time.