The Ten Worst Movies Of 2013

Dishonorable Mentiion - The Curse Of Chucky

This was a straight to DVD movie but that doesn't excuse blatantly beating a dead horse.  Why is Hollywood so unable to leave things alone?  I literally watched the whole movie with an annoyed look on my face.

10 - Scary Movie 5
This could basically be explained by the same comments above except this one got a wide release in theaters.  Please stop making these.

9 - The Hangover Part III
It kills me how the first one is one of the funniest movies ever and this one was so God awful.  The only positive of this movie was how disappointed people were by the second one causing them to pass on this one.  I wish I was one of them.

8 - The Last Stand
Arnold needs to stick to Expendables movies.  Trying to pump out 80s type movies and not in a mocking way is just insulting.  The ship has sailed, fella.

7 - Bullet To The Head
Stallone - please see the above notes to your buddy, Arnold.

6 - Getaway
First of two entries on the list from Selena Gomez.  This movie was an awful extension of a driving video game.  How was Ethan Hawke in this?  And every time Selena Gomez spoke I wanted to throw my soda at the screen.

5 - Texas Chainsaw 3D
As if the movie getting relaunched or rebooted or repackaged for the 700th time, they decided to add in the most absurd twist ever.  Leatherface is just misunderstood and reacting to bullying.  WHAT!?!?!  Writers sat in a room and said "yeah, let's go with that"?  Unreal.

4 - The Haunting In Connecticut 2: Ghosts In Georgia
This movie wasn't even a sequel.  It had no connection to the first one outside of the sequel.  I kept waiting for a connection and it never happened.  Why the 2?  Just call it Ghosts In Georgia!

3 - The Last Exorcism Part II
Unlike the above movie, this one was connected to the first but nothing happened.  It's an exorcism movie and there was maybe one scene where the possessed girl bugged out.  On top of that there were no legit actors in it and it looked like a couple of high school kids made it.  Worst part was that the movie pretty much just ended in the middle of a scene.  The audience collectively yelled WHAT?

2 - Carrie
Another movie that I don't understand the need to remake or do sequels to.  But I thought maybe they could modernize the movie and maybe it would be decent.  But they didn't.  They literally remade the movie.  What the hell is the point of that!?!?!?  I didn't even bother finishing the movie and pulled the plug halfway through.

1 - Spring Breakers
It has been like 8 months and I still cannot for the life of me figure out why critics loved this movie so much.  The only reason I made it to the end was thinking that it had to get better.  It never did.  James Franco would have been great if this movie was a comedy since the role was ridiculous.  Selena Gomez was awful.  Everything about it was awful.  Honestly, the movie is so bad that I expected the cast at the end to be on screen laughing at the audience for wasting their time and money.  To boot, I will never be able to say Spring Break again without saying it like James Franco's character.