Ted 2


Seth MacFarlane returns as writer, director and co-star of Ted 2, Universal and Media Rights Capital's follow-up to the highest-grossing original R-rated comedy of all time. Joined once again by star Mark Wahlberg, MacFarlane produces the live action/CG-animated comedy alongside Bluegrass Films' Scott Stuber, as well as John Jacobs and Jason Clark.

I was not as big of a fan of the original as most were.  To be fair, I didn't see it when it first came out.  A couple of weeks went by with me hearing how great it was and I think it kind of ruined the movie for me.  That all being said, I found this one to be much funnier than the first one.  I was straight out belly laughing numerous times during this movie.  Without the story telling, they were really able to let the one liners fly and just ride the chemistry between the actors/voices.  

I would definitely recommend people checking this out.  It was raunchy as hell at times and lots of drugs jokes but I thought the movie was hysterical.