Transformers: The Last Knight


The Last Knight shatters the core myths of the Transformers franchise, and redefines what it means to be a hero. Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); Bumblebee; an English Lord (Sir Anthony Hopkins); and an Oxford Professor (Laura Haddock).

Congratulations, Michael Bay!   You have done the unthinkable.  You have manage to push the guy that pretty much sees EVERY movie that comes out to announce that I will absolutely not be seeing any more Transformers movies.  I couldn't even make it through this one.  I pushed to get to about the half way mark but then the list of things I could rather be doing was so massive that I just couldn't do it anymore.  This is just more of the same crap from the other Transformers sequels.  They try the Fast & Furious idea of bringing actors back to the franchise but nobody cares.  The script is so beyond painfully bad that I was groaning out loud within the first 5 minutes and never stopped.  The action is just over the top - tons of crap happening on the screen stuff.  And all of this kills me because the original Transformers is absolutely one of my favorite movies ever.  Never have I seen something get this much worse as it goes on.  I pray that people stop going to see this garbage so that they will stop making them.  

I would absolutely not recommend anyone see this.  It is pretty much a lock for worst movie of the year for me.   I'm literally annoyed even writing about it right now.  I've literally been shaking my head in disgust the whole time.