The Commuter


In this action-packed thriller, Liam Neeson plays an insurance salesman, Michael, on his daily commute home, which quickly becomes anything but routine. After being contacted by a mysterious stranger, Michael is forced to uncover the identity of a hidden passenger on his train before the last stop. As he works against the clock to solve the puzzle, he realizes a deadly plan is unfolding and is unwittingly caught up in a criminal conspiracy. One that carries life and death stakes for himself and his fellow passengers.

Most boring action/suspense movie ever.  I get that Taken was a pretty badass movie.  But how did that turn Liam Nesson into a regular action movie star.  I just don't get it.  And this movie was a prime example of it.  Every fight scene was boring as hell.  The movie felt like twice as long as it had to.  I didn't care about anything that was happening or any of the characters.  If I had been watching this online - I never would have made it to the end.  I'm actually shocked I stayed until the end in the theater.  

I wouldn't recommend that anyone bother with this one.  Huge waste of time and boring as hell.