How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World


How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World is the much-anticipated culmination of one of the most beloved animated film franchises in history. As Hiccup fulfills his dream of creating a peaceful dragon utopia, Toothless’ discovery of an untamed, elusive mate draws the Night Fury away. When danger mounts at home and Hiccup’s reign as village chief is tested, both dragon and rider must make impossible decisions to save their kind.

Wow!!!   I can't think of a single movie franchise that means more to me than this one does.  Like even more than Star Wars.  I have been massively connected to these movies from the beginning because the Hiccup and Toothless relationship is virtually identical to the one I had with my son/cat, J.  And this entry was no different.  It was legit a perfect ending to this trilogy of stories.  The animation was absolutely amazing just like the previous two.  The characters were all great.  And the connection between Hiccup and Toothless as they both grow up is equal parts heartbreaking and the most beautiful thing ever.  I was pretty much ugly face crying by the end of this movie and loved every second of it.

I give this movie the must see stamp.  Again - it is a great conclusion to this story and these characters.   This series is the best non-Disney animation of all time as far as I'm concerned.  It's honestly better than most Disney too.