Isn't It Romantic


New York City architect Natalie works hard to get noticed at her job, but is more likely to be asked to deliver coffee and bagels than to design the city’s next skyscraper. And if things weren’t bad enough, Natalie, a lifelong cynic when it comes to love, has an encounter with a mugger that renders her unconscious, waking to discover that her life has suddenly become her worst nightmare, a romantic comedy and she is the leading lady.

I am shocked at how much I enjoyed this movie.  Don't get me wrong - I'm a big fan of Rebel Wilson.  I just figured that this would be one of those movies where all the good stuff was in the trailer.  But the fact that the movie didn't take itself seriously and really mocked the whole genre perfectly made it crazy entertaining.  The movie was short, to the point and really witty with its commentary on rom-coms.

I would definitely recommend people checking this out.  It had plenty of laughs and was really an enjoyable watch.