Five Feet Apart


What would love look like if you were forbidden to touch? "Five Feet Apart" is the story of Stella (Haley Lu Richardson) and Will (Cole Sprouse), two young people who refuse to be defined by the obstacles that separate them. Moises Arias will co-star as Poe, Stella’s lifelong best friend.

I thought that this movie would be massively melodramatic and I have to say I was shocked that it ended up not being that.  Outside of a little over the top stuff towards the end that was very not necessary drama wise - this movie was actually really enjoyable.  It didn't overdo it with the heart strings.  The characters and their chemistry was very believable.  Very surprised.

I would actually recommend people checking this one out.  Never went into it thinking I would be saying those words or that it would even be able to hold my attention like it was able to.