Good Boys


The producers of "Sausage Party," "Superbad" and "Blockers" bring their signature R-rated twist to the classic coming-of-age story in Universal Pictures’ "Good Boys." The comedy stars Jacob Tremblay ("Wonder," "Room") as the mischievous leader of a group of 12-year-old boys whose day of skipped school will become an all-day odyssey of awesomely bad decisions.

I thought this movie was absolutely hilarious.  The trailer had me dying but I was scared that all the funny parts would have been given away in that.  They were not.  This movie was massively inappropriate like you would expect but I could not stop laughing.  The characters were awesome developed and all played their very realistic parts based on kids that age.

I would absolutely recommend people checking this movie out.  I'm pretty sure it is the funniest movie of the year so far.