Demon Slayer - The Movie


A boy raised by boars who wears a boar's head and another boy who reveals his true power when he sleeps, board the Infinity Train on a new mission with the Flame Pillar. Their mission is to defeat a demon who has been tormenting people and killing the demon slayers who oppose it.

I never in a million years thought that I would get into anime.  But Covid-19 forced down time has managed to open that door and I'm pretty much addicted.   This was the second show that I binged so I checked out the movie after the season was over.   This was a very enjoyable continuation of the series and even though the second half of the movie was much better than the first it was still a great watch.

If you are an anime fan I would definitely recommend watching the series and following up with this movie.   It is a great watch and continuation of a great story.