The Woman In The Window


Agoraphobic Dr. Anna Fox witnesses something she shouldn't while keeping tabs on the Russell family, the seemingly picture perfect clan that lives across the way.

I kept lowering my expectations for this movie there more it got delayed.  Even before the whole Covid thing started and the rights for the movie got sold to Netflix, this movie had been delayed over a year.   So watching this with zero expectations definitely helped make it watchable.   I would go with this being one of those "okay" movies.  There is no need to watch this but if you are doing nothing and want to put it on - sure.   It's not great.  It's not terrible.  It's really just kind of middle of the road and if you are psyched to see it then it will definitely fall to a less than average watch.

I would very lukewarmly recommend anyone checking this out.   Like I said - if you have free time knock yourself out but definitely don't go out of your way to watch it.