F9


Dominic Toretto and his crew join forces to battle the most skilled assassin and high-performance driver they've ever encountered -- his forsaken brother.


I have always enjoyed the movies in this franchise.   I am well aware of how far over the top the action is at times but I am able to just push that to the side and watch anyway.   These are just summer popcorn movies and I have no problem taking them for what they are.   That being said - this one went so far above and beyond over the top that anyone who had a problem with that stuff before is going to lose it with the silliness at times of this one.   But regardless - still find them entertaining as hell.   John Cena is a great addition to the franchise and really just makes me want to see The Rock come back to the franchise even more.

It's honestly just another crazy action entry in the very successful franchise.  If you like the others I have no doubt you will like this one.  If you don't - then you won't and honestly why would you start liking them now regardless?