Jurassic World: Dominion


The future of mankind hangs in the balance as humans and dinosaurs coexist following the destruction of Isla Nublar.

Ugh.  Just plain ugh.  This franchise has totally gone the way of the Transformers franchise.  The second Jurassic World was very cringey and then this one was off the charts.  The massive overacting, the way too long run time, the creation and forcing of new characters that we have not known from the previous 5 entries, and that damn hand thing to an oncoming dinosaur was just painful at times.  I went into this with super low expectations and it definitely met them.  Even the nostalgia stuff pretty much fell flat.  If it wasn't for making fun of a lot of the movie I probably would have left.  

I don't think my recommendation really matters at all.  People are gonna see this regardless but I definitely am happy that this franchise is allegedly closing its doors.