House Party


Aspiring club promoters and best buddies Damon and Kevin are barely keeping things together. Out of money, down on their luck and about to lose the roofs over their heads, they need a huge windfall to make their problems go away. They soon decide to host the party of the year at an exclusive mansion, which just happens to belong to none other than NBA superstar LeBron James. What could go wrong?

I was a huge fan of the first movie.  I remember seeing it in theaters and very much enjoying it.  I was annoyed when I heard of the existence of this movie but decided to give it a shot.  After 40 minutes of not even smiling once forget laughing I pulled the plug and left.  Maybe it got better. . . . . . . . . but I couldn't doubt that any more if I tried.  

I would not recommend anyone bothering with this.  It's a waste of time and another massively insulting remake.