Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes


Many years after the reign of Caesar, a young ape goes on a journey that will lead him to question everything he's been taught about the past and make choices that will define a future for apes and humans alike.

I have never really been a fan of movies that are heavy cgi.  Like it takes away from it all.  I'm all for special effects but prefer them to be kind of grounded.  These recent Planet Of The Apes movies throw all of that out the window.   This is absolutely brilliant CGI where you legit believe everything that is happening on screen.  As for the franchise I always enjoy the entries.  They don't stick with you like other franchises and I tend to forget a bunch of stuff that happened between installments but there are very enjoyable watches whenever they come out.  This one was no different.

I would definitely recommend people checking this out.  It is a very enjoyable watch.