Deadpool & Wolverine


Wolverine is recovering from his injuries when he crosses paths with the loudmouth, Deadpool. They team up to defeat a common enemy.

I enjoyed this movie for several reasons.  1 - they did not water down Deadpool violence wise, language wise, innuendo wise or material wise.   That's a major win.  2 - The chemistry between Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman is on such an awesome level.  Words honestly do no justice.  3 - this movie easily served as the fans voice about all the annoyances of the whole multiverse thing with the commentary on it in real time and it actually helps make the multiverse thing more digestible in my opinion.  There was not too much of a story but like honestly - did there need to be?   And the cameos were most definitely not overhyped.   There were a couple of them that made me yell OH SHIT out loud.  

I would definitely recommend everyone checking this out.  Just the opening credit scene alone is something that I have always needed very much but didn't realize it until I saw it.  LOL!  It is definitely a hard R for those with kids though.