Premonition

Linda Hanson (Sandra Bullock) has a beautiful house, a loving husband and two adorable daughters. Her life is perfect, until the day she receives the devastating news that her husband Jim (Julian McMahon) has died in a car accident. When she wakes up the next morning to find him alive and well, she assumes it was all a dream, but is shaken by how vivid it felt. She soon realizes it wasn't a dream, and her world is turned upside down as the surreal circumstances lead her to discover that her perfect life may not have been all that it appeared. Desperate to save her family, Linda begins a furious race against time and fate to try and preserve everything that she and Jim have built together.

I'm not really sure what to think about this movie. There were points in the movie where I really liked it, there were parts where I thought it was kind of blah, and there were points where I wasn't completely sure what was going on. It was a little bit too all over the place. If they would have tightened it up a bit - this could have been a really kick ass movie. WW and I didn't hate it, but definitely thought it could have been better. I can't really say too much more without giving stuff away so I will leave it at that.

I don't fully recommend everyone checking this one out, but if you don't have anything to do and want to see it - it's worth the trip.