The Strangers

The Strangers is a terrifying suspense thriller about a couple whose remote getaway becomes a place of terror when masked strangers invade. The confrontation forces Kristen and James to go far beyond what they thought themselves capable of if they hope to survive.

I find that I've been so desensitized by horror movies that they rarely are able to get to me. I find myself knowing everything thats going to happen and not really caring by the time the movie starts its climax, but WW loves horror movies so I go regardless since she goes and sees all kind of pieces of dung with me. This horror movie is one of the ones that freaked me out. I haven't been this creeped out and jumping in my seat from a movie since The Grudge. Who would have thought that having records playing in the back ground could be so freaky. I pray to god that I never see any of the masks the people were wearing or I might just pee my pants right there. I really think that the thing that got me with this movie was how they filmed key suspense parts in first person view. I felt like I was in the closet when the girl suddenly was there, you know? There were a couple of scenes like this that made me jump.

I'd strongly recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys scary movies. This is one of the best ones to come out in a long, long time.