You Don't Mess With The Zohan

In You Don't Mess With the Zohan, Adam Sandler stars as Zohan, an Israeli commando who fakes his own death in order to pursue his dream: becoming a hairstylist in New York.

This is one of the unfunniest movies I've ever seen. Honestly, I didn't go in to it expecting much. I kind of figured that any of the really funny moments were probably seen in the preview a couple hundred times before actually seeing it. But its Adam Sandler and even when he's lame - I usually still find myself laughing. Not this time. I actually kept count. I laughed once during the first hour of the movie. Once. The Zohan might have made a funny character on SNL where the skits are about ten minutes long, but this was just plain brutal. I couldn't even finish watching the movie and left after and hour and fifteen minutes. The only reason I even made it as long as I did is because it was like 110 degrees outside, my truck had no air conditioning, and I couldn't bare the thought of driving home in traffic sweating my a$$ off. That's how bad this piece of dung was. I needed a massive heat wave to entertain the thought of staying for the first 3/4 of the movie and I chose to face the environmental elements instead of seeing the ending.

I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone. Ever!