Paul Blart: Mall Cop


Kevin James stars as the title character, a single, suburban dad, trying to make ends meet as a security officer at a New Jersey mall. Though no one else takes his job seriously, Paul considers himself on the front lines of safety. When a heist shuts down the megaplex, Jersey's most formidable mall cop will have to become a real cop to save the day.

I am a huge fan of Kevin James. I have been since his old stand up routines. I watch The King Of Queens regularly in syndication. I have been told by friends, family and random strangers that I remind them of him. I'd like to think its because of my personality and not my size, but I digress. I have an ability to find him funny no matter what. This movie is a shining example of that. The movie sucked. It was silly, pointless and stupid. If anyone other than Kevin James was in this I would have bailed after my 20 minutes of patience was tapped. However, I enjoyed it solely because of him and how silly he is. He truly seems to capture that stupidness that we all do when we are alone or in our heads and isn't afraid to put it out there no matter how stupid he will look.

I would only recommend this movie to people that find Kevin James as funny as I do. The movie itself is totally garbage, but if you want to laugh at The King Of Queens go check it out.