Taken


Liam Neeson stars in Taken. When his estranged daughter is kidnapped in Paris, a former spy (Neeson) sets out to find her at any cost. Relying on his special skills, he tracks down the ruthless gang that abducted her and launches a one-man war to bring them to justice and rescue his daughter.

I am absolutely shocked at how much I enjoyed this movie. I saw the trailer and thought it looked like a decent watch but never expected to be sitting on the edge of my seat as much as this movie made me do. I also never thought that Liam Neeson would be remotely buyable as a bad ass able to track his daughter down like that. This movie had action like the Bourne movies and totally sucked you in to the suspense. Its also got a nice, tight running time with helps with the quick, no bs pacing on the movie.

I'd recommend everyone check this movie out. Its coming out at that time of year where the movies are either oscar candidates or pieces of garbage. This movie is actually a pretty good breath of fresh air.