The A-Team

The A-Team follows the exciting and daring exploits of a colorful team of former Special Forces soldiers who were set up for a crime they did not commit. Going "rogue," they utilize their unique talents to try and clear their names and find the true culprit.

This movie was sooooooooooooooooo much fun. The television show was my favorite growing up so to say I was beyond geeked out for this is beyond an understatement. This completely captured all the fun and camaraderie of the television show and its awesome characters. I was pretty pissed when they cast the movie that they went for an UFC fighter to play BA Baracus. Were Ving Rhames and Michael Clarke Duncan really that busy? It ended up not really mattering because the other three actors were so perfectly cast that they ended up making the "non-actor" look good. Even with all my excitement and enjoyment that came from this movie - I should probably pause and point out the fact that I haven't completely lost it. This is not an excellent movie in that its going to be nominated for a bunch of awards or anything. It is, however, an excellent movie in which to go and watch a bunch of crazy action, huge laughs and great characters.

I would definitely recommend that everyone check this out. Its a whole lot of fun and easily the best movie to come out this summer so far.