Toy Story 3

As Andy prepares to depart for college, Buzz, Woody and the rest of his loyal toys are troubled about their uncertain future. Toy Story 3 is a comical new adventure that lands the toys in a room full of untamed tots who can't wait to get their sticky little fingers on these "new" toys. It's pandemonium as they try to stay together, ensuring "no toy gets left behind."

This is the 11th time that I will be saying this. PIXAR DOESN'T DO BAD MOVIES. Their movies have always been locks to land on my top ten lists. I actually ranked them in order last year and the "last" place movie is still amazing. I was afraid that this would be their first "disappointing" movie. Its the 3rd one. This usually leads to less emphasis on story telling. However, I was so beyond wrong. I actually liked this one more than the 3rd one. The story was awesome with so many different layers based on the characters. I also find it amazing how they are able to factor in so many characters, juggle them pretty equally and make you care for all of them. The ending of this movie will make most people get choked up or cry. Its very touching and really makes you miss being a kid.

I couldn't possibly recommend this movie any more if I tried. Its great fun for all ages and will easily be a lock for my top ten movies at the end of the year.