Resident Evil: Afterlife

In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice (Milla Jovovich), continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.

Why do they keep making these? I had actually lost count and had to ask around to find out that this was the fourth installment of this "franchise". I'm guessing it picked up right where the third one went off. I had no clue what the hell was going on because I clearly didn't care about the third one. I just kind of accepted that there were numerous versions of Milla Jovovich. It was tough to accept seeing as how one of her is painful enough. Side note - I still can't watch her without hearing her say multipass. Anywho, the movie is garbage. The whole franchise is garbage. The only thing that was a positive about this movie is that it is only the third movie out of all the "3D" movies that was made with the intention of it being 3D all along instead of that after the fact altering. You can totally tell the difference and there were some cool visual moments throughout the movie. But that really was all.

Hell no I wouldn't recommend anyone checking this out. I want them to stop making these. Its ridiculous that this franchise has more movies that Spider-Man or Iron Man or even Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married franchises.