Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Shia LaBeouf stars with Michael Douglas, who'll reprise his Gordon Gekko role. Langella will play Lewis Zabel, an old-time broker who mentors LaBeouf's character, a young Wall Street broker. When Gekko comes out of prison, he essentially has to redefine himself, redefine his character, he's looking for that second chance. LaBeouf portrays Jake Moore, who is the fiancé of Gekko's daughter, played by Carey Mulligan; Josh Brolin as the head of an investment bank; and Susan Sarandon as Jake's mother.

Maybe its just how not into the financial or economy world I am, but I was bored out of my mind watching this. It was a very long two hours with the characters either going bla bla bla bla or crying. Seriously. They were either talking about a bunch of stuff that I simply don't care enough to understand or crying about the backstabbing that was going on. I've always liked Michael Douglas and I'm a big Shia LaBeouf fan, but I just couldn't get into this movie at all.

I really wouldn't recommend people checking this movie out . . . . . . unless the state of the economy or day trading is up your alley. I have no interest in that stuff whatsoever so this movie was a huge snoozefest for me.