Hereafter

Hereafter tells the story of three people who are touched by death in different ways. George (Matt Damon) is a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife. On the other side of the world, Marie (Cecile De France), a French journalist, has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. And when Marcus, a London schoolboy, loses the person closest to him, he desperately needs answers. Each on a path in search of the truth, their lives will intersect, forever changed by what they believe might--or must--exist in the hereafter.

I'm not sure if it was that I had low expectations for this or not, but I ended up really liking it. I liked how there were three completely seperated stories that came together. I liked the rotating through them during the whole movie making the paths crossing that much more enjoyable. I liked the three very believable performances from Matt Damon, the french woman and the kid. I really liked the tsunami effects in the opening scene. That was some amazing stuff.

I would definitely recommend people checking this out. I feel that every other Clint Eastwood movie is good. Mystic River was amazing. Changeling not so much. Gran Torino was awesome. Invictus not so much. Ecen though this movie isn't remotely as good as Mystic River or Gran Torino, this movie is one of Clint's better efforts.