Jackass 3D

Johnny Knoxville and his buddies are up to their daredevil comic antics again. And this time they're coming at ya' in 3D.

This movie is just like the others and the tv show. When it is the funny gags, there are few things that make me laugh harder. The high five, jet stream, midget bar fight and electric avenue bits made me belly laugh. Tears were streaming down my face. Unfortunately, the other half is filled with some of the grossest stuff I've ever seen. The shitting, peeing, sweat drinking and penis play are things that I would love to not have in my memory forever. Especially with the 3D and the slow motion. Some of that stuff is life scarring. A perfect example of the clash is the porta potty bungee bit. Hilarious stunt and priceless watching the look on the dude's face is more than funny enough. Then you find out that it's filled with feces and it starts flying all over the place.

Regardless, I fully recommend this to those of you who have enjoyed the others. The rest of you should stay as far away as possible.