Megamind

Megamind is the most brilliant super–villain the world has ever known... and the least successful. Over the years, he has tried to conquer Metro City in every imaginable way – Each attempt, a colossal failure thanks to the caped superhero known as Metro Man, until the day Megamind actually defeats him in the throes of one of his botched evil plans. Suddenly, the fate of Metro City is threatened when a new villain arrives and chaos runs rampant, leaving everyone to wonder: Can the world's biggest mind actually be the one to save the day?


I'm kind of torn here. I liked this movie. I actually liked it alot. But I can't help but feel somewhat disappointed because I usually LOVE these movies. The voices were great (although Brad Pitt ended up being pretty pointless), the animation was great. The music was awesome!!! I just found myself not completely enveloped in the characters and story like I usually am. And I really can't put my finger on why. Was I in a bad mood when watching it? Maybe I'll watch it again. Am I actually starting to grow up and get over animated movies? OH DEAR LORD, I HOPE NOT!!!


Again, it's a great and fun movie. I liked it alot. I would absolutely recommend that adults and kids check this out. I just can't for the life of me figure out why I didn't love it.