Skyline

In the sci-fi thriller Skyline, strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the earth.

Holy nosedive, Batman!!! This movie had a very simple premise. Aliens invade. Humans fight back. Not that tough of a concept. Somehow they royally botched it though. It started out like Independence Day . . . . . turned in to Starship Troopers and ended like Cabin Fever. What is Cabin Fever? Exactly!!! For those of us tortured enough to see it, it was a horror movie that without about 10-15 minutes left it seemed as if the directors just kind of filmed what they wanted for their own senses of humor at that moment sans script. That is really the only way to describe how this huge turd ended. I just kind of sat there with my mouth wide open for a good 5 minutes after it was over.

I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone. Actually, I'm wrong. You should see it. I want to have friends that have the same WTF feeling I have right now.