What's Your Number?




  • Ally Darling embarks on a quest to find the best "ex" of her life, by any means necessary, when she reads a magazine article warning that people who have had 20 or more relationships have missed their chance at true love.

  • This is one of those silly romantic comedies where everyone and their mother knows how it's going to play out just by watching the trailer. That being said, movies like this are either made or broken by the level of chemistry between the leads. I thought that there was really good chemistry between Anna Farris and Chris Evans and there were more than enough laughs to keep my attention throughout the movie.

  • I would lukewarmly recommend people checking this one out. It's not a must see by any means but was enjoyable enough and had enough laughs that I wasn't looking at my watch and wondering how much time was left in the movie.