11-11-11




  • After the tragic death of his wife and child, famed American author Joseph Crone travels from the United States to Barcelona, Spain to reunite with his enstranged brother Samuel and dying father, Richard. However, fate has a different plan for Joseph as his life becomes plagued with strange happenings, and the constant sightings of the number 11. Curiosity quickly turns to obsession, and Joseph soon realizes that this number holds a horrific meaning not only to himself but possibly to all of religion. Isolated in a foreign country with only the support of his companion, Sadie, Joseph soon realizes that 11/11/11 is more than just a date, it's a WARNING!

  • This movie didn't really have any legitamite actors in it. The only guys I recognized played a cop in Final Destination 2. I'm not sure if this is going to be one of those same release in theaters and at home or not but it felt like one of those. Regardless, the movie was surprisingly good for a while. Lots of cheesy scary movie jumps. No excessive gore or anything like that and they kept you pretty interested in how it was progressing. I don't want to say that the ending ruined it but it did get a little over the top with the "spirits/creatures" and I was felt like they kind of lost me although the twist ending brought me back somewhat.

  • I would lukewarmly recommend people checking this out. Its not a must see by any means but it was short enough and watchable enough for me.