Frankenweenie



From creative genius Tim Burton comes Frankenweenie, a heartwarming tale about a boy and his dog. After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor's fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new leash on life can be monstrous.

Personally, I enjoyed this movie.  I have pretty much always enjoyed Tim Burton's stuff like this.  It was a simple enough story.  One that definitely hits home with me because of my closeness with my cat.  It was definitely short enough that it didn't go on and on.  That being said . . . . this movie is soooooooo not for young kids as advertised.  The last 15-20 minutes of this movie are really creepy and kind of violent. 

I would still recommend that people go and check this out.  It was a very enjoyable movie.  Just do NOT bring young children to see it.