Pitch Perfect

 
Beca (Anna Kendrick) is that girl who'd rather listen to what's coming out of her headphones than what's coming out of you. Arriving at her new college, she finds herself not right for any clique but somehow is muscled into one that she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet girls and weird girls whose only thing in common is how good they sound when they sing together, in the new out-loud comedy Pitch Perfect.

This movie was soooooooooo much fun.  I loved the music.  I loved the characters.   I laughed my ass off.  This is easily one of the biggest surprises of a movie I've seen in a long, long time.  I'm not by any stretch of the imagination willing to say that in terms of good filmmaking this is a phenomenal movie.  But in terms of just pure fun and laughs - this is one of the more enjoyable movies that I have seen this year.

I would absolutely recommend people checking this movie out.  It was so much fun and I am now officially the hugest fan of "Fat Amy".