Paranormal Activity 4

 
The fourth film in the supernatural franchise.

That is literally the synopsis that I found.  Does the synopsis really matter for these movies at this point.  If you are into them - you know the deal.  If not - why would you start with number four?

I have really enjoyed this franchise until this point.  The first one scared the living hell out of me.  The second one was very creepy.  The third one (a prequel) backtracked a little but still had more than it's fair share of creep out moments.  This one was more of a sequel to part 2 and started off with great promise, but for the first time I wasn't scared.  I didn't find myself dreading what was going to happen.  I didn't find myself jumping.  It was basically a 90 minute set up to the final scene that actually made the story movie forward ever so slightly.

Again - whether I recommend it or not doesn't really matter.  If you saw the others and liked them - you will see this one.  If you didn't - then you probably won't.