Movie 43


From the twisted minds of producers Peter Farrelly and Charles Wessler comes Movie 43-- the outrageous new ensemble comedy starring some of the biggest names in Hollywood. Movie 43 is not for the easily-offended and contains jaw-dropping, sometimes shockingly disturbing, but always entertaining intertwined storylines you'll have to see to believe.

I am at a total loss on how to review this movie.  Is it good?  Absolutely not.  In fact - it's so bad that I want to tell people to see it to believe it.  The sight gags were out of control, but sometimes belly laugh funny.  That's what makes it all even weirder.  I did laugh throughout this movie but my brain won't let me say it was a good movie.  It was so out there and absurd and over the top.   And I couldn't stop asking myself how in the blue hell all these people were in this movie?   And for the record - I may never look at Hugh Jackman the same.

I would recommend adults seeing this simply so you can sit there for 90 minutes with your mouth open and the WTF look I had on my face the ENTIRE movie.