Rio 2

 
It's a jungle out there for Blu, Jewel and their three kids in Rio 2, after they're hurtled from that magical city to the wilds of the Amazon. As Blu tries to fit in, he goes beak-to-beak with the vengeful Nigel, and meets the most fearsome adversary of all - his father-in-law. All our favorite Rio characters are back, and they're joined by Andy Garcia, Bruno Mars, Kristin Chenoweth and Rita Moreno.

This movie was a decent watch.  I left the theater feeling the same way that I did about the first one.  It's was watchable and cute but you cared more about the funny sidekick characters that are not on screen enough as opposed to the main characters.  I found myself just not that into them.  I'm not saying that the movie was bad.  It's just not nearly as enjoyable as most well produced animated fare that shows up in the theaters.

I would lukewarmly recommend people checking this out.  Kids will like it but not all adults will enjoy it as much as them.