Fifty Shades Of Grey


Fifty Shades of Grey has become a global phenomenon and the trilogy has been translated in over 50 languages worldwide since its release. To date, the “Fifty Shades” trilogy has sold over 70 million copies worldwide in e-book and print, making it one of the fastest-selling book series ever. Fifty Shades of Grey  follows the relationship of 27-year-old billionaire Christian Grey and college student Anastasia Steele.

Does it matter what I say about this movie?   If you read the book - you are going to see the movie.  It's like the Twilight series but with sex.  And if you liked the book, your expectations won't ne met because there really was no way for them to do so.  My opinion is that the actress was much better than I expected and pretty much carried everything.  The guy pretty much sucked and ruined the chemistry between the two.  I thought that they did justice to that kind of "lifestyle" as tastefully as possible but in doing so made the movie pretty much not sexy across the board.

Again - my recommendation doesn't really matter.  I thought that the movie was eh.