The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water


SpongeBob SquarePants, the world's favorite sea dwelling invertebrate, comes ashore to our world for his most super-heroic adventure yet. Based on the series "SpongeBob Squarepants," created by Stephen Hillenburg.

I'm not really sure that it is necessary for me to even bother reviewing this movie.  Do you or your kids like the SpongeBob cartoon?  If yes - then you will enjoy the movie because it's basically just three episodes of the cartoon put together.  I've always liked the show and I enjoyed the movie.  If you don't or have never watched - I would have no idea why you would be watching this movie.

I would definitely recommend fans of the show checking this out.  It's not too painful for adults going with their kids and honestly SpongeBob was always one of those things that the adults kind of enjoyed as much as the kids anyway.