Boo! A Madea Halloween


Tyler Perry will write, produce, direct, and star in the latest project with the popular character Madea. In Boo! A Madea Halloween, Madea winds up in the middle of mayhem when she spends a hilarious, haunted Halloween fending off killers, paranormal poltergeists, ghosts, ghouls, and zombies while keeping a watchful eye on a group of misbehaving teens. Perry will play the role of “Madea,” in addition to the roles of “Joe” and “Brian.”

I am a HUGE fan of the Madea character.  I can't put my finger on it but the character always cracks me up . . . . . . .  in small doses.  She is like an ultimate SNL character.  Full length movies dull the hell out of the comedy and I really wish that they would stop making these sadly.  There are a couple of good laughs sprinkled throughout but the the movie is pretty much awful besides that.  Maybe we could just see Madea shorts before other Tyler Perry movies to highlight the good laughs instead of diluting them so much?

I wouldn't recommend anyone bother with this.  It really was a pretty big waste of time and definitely not worth anyone's money.