Assassin's Creed


Through a revolutionary technology that unlocks his genetic memories, Callum Lynch (Michael Fassbender) experiences the adventures of his ancestor, Aguilar, in 15th Century Spain. Callum discovers he is descended from a mysterious secret society, the Assassins, and amasses incredible knowledge and skills to take on the oppressive and powerful Templar organization in the present day.

Let me first say that I never played the game and I know nothing about the game.  Maybe I would have liked it more if I had.  That being said, this movie was a pretty giant turd.  They were all over the place.  I had little to no clue several times about what was going on.  So much of the movie was in subtitles.  It was just too much crammed in there and lamely connected.

I would not recommend anyone bothering with this.  Maybe it's better with a background knowledge of the video game but honestly - I doubt it.