Office Christmas Party


In Office Christmas Party, when the CEO tries to close her hard-partying brother’s branch, he and his Chief Technical Officer must rally their co-workers and host an epic office Christmas party in an effort to impress a potential client and close a sale that will save their jobs.

This was a pretty funny watch.  It was paced well and had tons of funny actors all pulling their weight.  I enjoyed it a lot but the one really weird thing was that it never reached hysterical level.  I didn't walk out of this with my face hurting from laughing like an Old School or The Hangover.  I was honestly a little disappointed about that because I thought for certain with all the talent involved that is what would end up being the case.  

I would still recommend people checking this out for a good laugh.  It was definitely a very fun watch but I had expected it to still be funnier.