Deadpool 2


Wisecracking mercenary Deadpool joins forces with three mutants -- Bedlam, Shatterstar and Domino -- to protect a boy from the all-powerful Cable.

I was a little bit worried about a sequel to this.  Would they be able to catch the wildly mature and inapporpriate magic from the original or would this be a mailed in sequel?  I was beyond surprised with how fresh and good this was.  Honestly - I think this one was actually funnier than the first one.  The pop culture references and music . . . . . . the knocking other Marvel characters comments . . . . . . the sight gags . . . . . . I laughed pretty much from beginning to end on this one.  The perfect casting continued with Brolin as Cable.  He was a favorite of mine in the comics when I was a kid and I thought he was brought perfectly to the screen.  And the chemistry between Brolin and Reynolds is awesome.

I would absolutely recommend peeps checking this out.  It's an extremely fun watch and will be viewed repeatedly by me no doubt.