Space Jam: A New Legacy


Superstar LeBron James and his young son, Dom, get trapped in digital space by a rogue AI. To get home safely, LeBron teams up with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and the rest of the Looney Tunes gang for a high-stakes basketball game against the AI's digitized champions of the court -- a powered-up roster called the Goon Squad.

If you enjoy Looney Tunes and the first Space Jam, I'm not really sure how or why you wouldn't like this one.   They did a lot of fun stuff with other Warner Bros properties getting on screen and LeBron James wasn't bad at all.  Don Cheadle seemed pretty strangely cast in this but again - this is a Looney Tunes movie.  So many reviews were absolutely trashing this movie and I really don't get it.  Like what were you expecting.  Was the first Space Jam nominated for Best Picture and I missed that.  It's a Looney Tunes movie that is most importantly made for children.  If that is not your cup of tea than don't drink it, no?

I enjoyed the movie and like I said before - if you enjoy Looney Tunes or the first Space Jam I would definitely recommend that you check this out.  Its an entertaining watch for the family.