The Forever Purge


On the run from a drug cartel, a Mexican couple battle vicious thugs who plan to continue the violent tradition of the now-outlawed Purge.

I have to say that this is probably the most legit of all the Purge movies.  By saying that I mean that it was rotating around the actual kills and the gore/crazy costumes of it all.   This movie was much more grounded in current events and honestly felt kind of like I was watching a bigger version of the January 6th insurrection.  People against immigrants and seeing them as these massive enemies in the name of America.  What more else is there to say?

I mean . . . .  it's a Purge movie.  Does my recommendation really mean anything?   If you have watched the others you will obviously see this.  If you have not - why in the blue hell would you start now?