The Comeback Trail


Indebted to the mob, two movie producers try to save themselves by setting up an aging actor for an insurance scam.

Had never heard of this movie and then saw the trailer for it the last 4 or 5 times I have gone to theaters since they reopened.  Looked watchable but there was no way I would pay to see it.  Then I realized that the movie is online and has been since last year when it was originally supposed to open wide so I checked it out.  This is a dictionary definition of a movie where if you saw the trailer - you saw the movie.  There is absolutely nothing that you don't know is coming or have not seen already through the ads.  I do like seeing that these actors can still get jobs at their ages but it is sad that it's not in something more worthwhile.

I would not really recommend anyone bothering with this movie.  Watch the commercial and just leave it as that because you have already seen the whole movie more or less.