Venom: Let There Be Carnage


Venom springs into action when notorious serial killer Cletus Kasady transforms into the evil Carnage.

This franchise is a perfect example of having expectations for movies.   I was so pumped for the first one because of the Venom character and Tom Hardy playing it and that movie was absolutely trash.  Like DC Universe level trash.  Possibly one of the most disappointing movies for me ever.  So going into this I had bottom of the barrel expectations and I have to honestly say that it made the movie more watchable.  It's not a good movie by any means.  It is a very bad movie that is overly campy and what not but it was actually somewhat enjoyable because I expected nothing.  The tie in to other Spider-Man stuff at the end is a TBD because Sony has done this before and then never paid it off so I will go ahead and reserve any excitement about it whatsoever.  

I would not really recommend anyone going to see this in terms of it being a good movie.  But there is something about it being so bad that its entertaining.