Barbarian


A young woman discovers the rental home she booked is already occupied by a stranger. Against her better judgment, she decides to spend the night but soon discovers there's a lot more to fear than just an unexpected house guest.

What in the blue hell was this movie!?!   Very difficult to review without spoiling stuff.  At first it was a greatly built up scary movie with super creepy moments.  Then it rebooted and got there again.  Then it rebooted a third time and became so over the top that you couldn't help but laugh your ass off even though they were still able to keep making you jump out of your seat.   This will definitely end up being a guilty pleasure type of a movie because there is so many reasons to not like it but I honestly did.

I would recommend others taking this very strange journey.  Such a weird watch and I can't remember the last time I was laughing that hard at a movie that had scared the shit out of me a bunch of times.