Clerks III


Clerks III is a 2022 American comedy film written, produced, directed, and edited by Kevin Smith. It serves as the sequel to the 1994 and 2006 Clerks films.

Listen . . . . . this movie was meant to be nothing more than a full circle kind of nostalgia trip for fans of the original.  That's why it didn't get a legit wide release.   The movie is just as horribly bad as the original was.  But even though the first one was one of the most garbage movies ever made it became a staple and a cult classic for my generation.  There are few movies that I have seen more and there are few movies that I quote or reference more than the original.  This movie was for us and it worked.  It actually worked on an emotional level which was honestly the last thing I expected to experience when seeing this. 

I can't openly recommend people checking it out because A - it's not in theaters because of a limited day release thing and B - its not a good movie.  Again - just like the first one this is not a movie that you recommend based on how well done or acted it is.  But if you know the person will like it then you insist that they will.  I really enjoyed the fan service nostalgia trip.