Smile


After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, Dr. Rose Cotter starts experiencing frightening occurrences that she can't explain. As an overwhelming terror begins taking over her life, Rose must confront her troubling past in order to survive and escape her horrifying new reality.

This preview has tormented me for months.  Might be one of the creepiest trailers of all time.   That had my expectations pretty high for this movie and that might have ended up hurting it in the end.  I liked the movie alot but there was too much down time between the crazy intense parts.   Too much fleshing out of a story that could have been explained simpler.

I would still recommend people checking this movie out.  There are some huge jump scares.   Just was not as good as I expected or as I think it could have been.