The Flash


Worlds collide when the Flash uses his superpowers to travel back in time to change the events of the past. However, when his attempt to save his family inadvertently alters the future, he becomes trapped in a reality in which General Zod has returned, threatening annihilation. With no other superheroes to turn to, the Flash looks to coax a very different Batman out of retirement and rescue an imprisoned Kryptonian -- albeit not the one he's looking for.

WOW!  A DC movie that actually delivered?   Can't be!   Has hell frozen over?  I am stunned at how much I enjoyed this movie.  The story was great.  The action was great.  The nostalgia with Michael Keaton as Batman was great.   And most of all - Ezra Miller did an incredible job.   Completely stunned that I really liked this movie.  I even waited a day before writing this because I figured that it would fade but it hasn't.  My only issue is with WB's marketing/hype team as always.  They kept saying this would reset the DC Universe and that the end credit scene would explain it all.  And I really didn't feel either of those things.  Like at all.  

I would actually recommend people checking this out.  It was a really enjoyable watch.  I'm shocked.